Jump start your career
Engineering Graduate Program
The Engineering Graduate Program is a 12-month Program through which our future engineers are developed. We are searching for graduates keen to pursue a technical career.
The Engineering Graduate Program is offered with the placement in Sweden, France, India and USA.
Engineers are our focal point in order to understand vehicle systems, design, testing and develop the next generation of products and services for the transport and infrastructure industries. Our inspiring projects, innovative products and multicultural workforce will serve as a great platform to start your career. You will work side-by-side with highly specialized teams developing the skills you need to succeed and make a valuable contribution right from the start.
How former graduates experienced their Volvo Group Graduate Program
At the end of each Graduate Program, we ask participants what they liked most about their experience. This is what they say -?
- A real job with attractive salary and benefits
- Working on real business challenges and top notch technologies
- Training, job rotations and mentoring to develop my technical and soft skills
- The feeling of being heard, trusted and appreciated by passionate colleagues
- A passport to explore the world and to work with people from 130 nationalities
- Insights in many roles, organizations and cultures to jump start my career
- A fantastic network of contacts making me ready for the future
- A chance to be part of projects that benefit society for real
- Countless opportunities to become who I want to be
- Serious fun and potentially friends for life!
Application period and recruitment process for positions in the Engineering Graduate Program in US and India starting in September 2020 is now finalized and no longer possible to apply for.
For positions based in Sweden: The application period is open and you are welcome to apply until 28th February 2020.
Please follow the link below or search for Engineering Graduate Program in our job locator. This year’s Recruitment Days will take place on 22nd and 23rd April 2020 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
For positions based in France: The application period will be open from beginning of February until 22nd March 2020.
Please follow the link below or search for Engineering Graduate Program in our job locator. This year’s Recruitment Day will take place on 12th May in Lyon, France.